Sunday, April 13, 2008

The best husband!

And did I mention daddy? Ok maybe not the very best of either, but pretty dang close. Jake has been so crazy busy lately and we don't get to talk much. And soon with everything going on over there, we'll probably talking a little less too. He says its actually probably perfect timing for me to be going home for a little while because it will keep me and the kids busy since we won't get to talk as much. But more importantly, just when I need to hear something sweet from him, he totally suprises me! I won't say what, but it was perfect. Something wonderful for me and the kids to read and simply sigh. What a wonderful man! I just love him dearly and can't wait to see him again. And I just had to share that thought. Have a great day everyone and please go give your wonderful spouse a huge hug just because you can!

No comments: