Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome Home Jake!!
















Saturday night Jake finally came home to us!! This has been an extrememly long deployment but we are finally a complete family again. It was a suprise to find his name on the flight manifest. I literally screamed and then cried. Then I couldn't talk. I was tongue-tied. What a wonderful suprise! His ceremony was around midnight. They gave him Sunday and Monday off before he had to return for his reintegration. Its not bad though, only a few hours each day. I feel so blessed and am truely grateful to have my wonderful husband home safe. Thank you all so much for your support and love to our family throughout this deployment. Now we are enjoying each day together.





1 comment:

Mindy said...

Watching that video clip gave me chills. Welcome home Jake!!!! I am so happy for you all. I heard the re enlist news. Big suprise, but we will be happy to have you live a little closer for awhile. Hope you are all spending every second together. Love you.