Monday, February 18, 2008

Pink Toenails!




So Kenlee hasn't been feeling good the last couple days. Nothing too serious, just a cold but you know how it is with little ones, you can't give them medicine, you can't tell them, "blow your nose"! So you kinda just have to do your best to make them feel better. So we did a lot of holding yesterday. Even just sitting in my lap seemed to make her feel better. So mom decided to bust out the nail clippers and some polish and give Kenlee her first pedicure. (All girls love those right?) So we painted her toenails pink. Well I left the polish sitting on my coffee table and while I was cleaning up the kitchen today, my wonderful son decided he wanted a pedicure too. So now my son has bright pink toenails also! So of course I had to take a picture of his toes also which by the way, I had to actually climb under Rylee's bed and lift his foot to take this picture because he wanted to sleep in Rylee's room with her but he likes to sleep under her bed instead of beside. (Don't ask me, he's his fathers son)

No comments: