Thursday, February 21, 2008

Workin Out

So Kenlee went to her first day of child care for an hour while I got to have a great workout and start losing the rest of this pregnancy weight and then some. I was a bit nervous to leave her but it was only for an hour and all went well. Luckily the childcare is on site and in the next room. I got to have a great workout and those endorphins must've really kicked in because I was in such a good mood afterwards for a good few hours. Not just a good mood but goofy mood. Thats good though, we can all use more humor right? And I think it helped to prepare me for the long fussy evening that awaited me and continues to. I forget...when is it ok to start letting babies cry themselves to sleep? I guess I was never very good at that the first two times but after probably the 12th time of going up and giving Kenlee her binky, I think its time to let her cry it out. Of course I feel awful and guilty. She's usually so good at lying in her crib and drifting off to sleep. Not tonight.

No comments: