Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pphheww

So last night we were good. No up all night getting sick sessions. Hopefully we're in the clear.
On another note, does anyone out there know of any good drops or anything that removes ear wax? Keegan's ears are getting really bad. He actually still has one tube still in one of his ears but the doc says its ok and doesn't need to be removed. He says I need to schedule an appt for an ear cleaning but in the meantime I would like to try getting some out myself. Any suggestions? I can't bother with Q-tips in his ears because he gets so much wax build up that Q tips only compact it. As Grandma Tyrin says, he has watermelons growing in his ears. I am wondering if this is actually affecting his hearing. My mom claims it affected mine when I had ear problems growing up. Huh??? Other than that, we are all camped out in the living room from watching movies. Do I feel like carrying everyone up the stairs to their beds tonight? Na, I guess its a good thing our new couch has recliners in it eh?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Chet has the lovely sawdust build up in his ears and it gets to where he either can't hear or gets an ear ache. He has seen doctors and they told him to let the warm water loosen up the wax in the tub/shower. Not sure about it with tubes(ask 1st) The other thing he does is take the bulb syrnge (snot sucker) for the baby and fill it with warm water while in the shower and blast it afew inches from his ear. The doctor had a tool that looked like a water pik toothbrush. same idea.