Friday, February 29, 2008

You never know what you'll find in a thrift store....

So I thought I'd check out the local thrift store here on post to see if I could find some jammies for Kenlee for cheap since that child is growing soooo fast! So anyway, no clothes but I was roaming around and decided to look through the cd section. So for all of you that were of the 90's pop era, you'll appreciate this one...I found Millie Vanillie!! So of course I had to buy it! LOL I couldn't believe someone had actually gotten rid of it! So here's my thinking, no matter how ridiculous it is, you just gotta save some of the music from your era. Especially the funky ones...The Bel Biv Devoe's, Salt n Pepas, Bobby Brown..... You know you listened! LOL So you hang onto these cd's even if it means putting them in the very back of your cd cases and pulling them out occassionally for a mere moment of nostalgia or better yet, to drive your kids nuts with the kinds of music you used to listen to. So yes, it was great fun listening to "Girl you know its true, oh oh oh, I love you!" (the lip sync of course) So that was my flashback to the 90's but hey don't even go there with the 80's music, becuase those cd's still rock my radio on a regular basis! Lets face it, U2, Madonna, Thompson Twins, Cindy Lauper, etc etc...Timeless!!

No comments: