Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stupid Foodcourt!

Getting sick, like throwupy sick is bad enough but when you feel that way and still have an infant to take care of, thats really bad. Lucky for me Rylee and Keegan are old enough now that they can have a cereal night for dinner and get their own pajammas on. Rylee takes it a step beyond. She becomes a little mother, even bringing out Keegan's walkie talkies and tells me to call her on it if I need her to bring me anything. How sweet is she? Well I think this night of yuck stemmed from a chicken salad I ate for lunch. When they gave me the packets of caesar dressing and I felt that they were warm I had that little voice saying to me "Hmm maybe you shouldn't". Why is it that we don't always listen? I guess I figured that since you see other places handing out packets of mayo that aren't cold, I thought maybe salad dressing was ok too. Well thats the only thing I can think of that it would've been. And now that its all out, I'm starting to feel better. But its times like that that you think either "I want my Jakey or I want my mommy"! Am I too old to think that? LOL

No comments: